Wtf I have defence...

Thanos

YIKES

As I always disliked the idea of getting defence on my main 1 defence pure, but still thought the idea of a clanning account would be interested, I started leveling a second account.

FOE Rordarok was founded a few months back and has spent 99.99% of its life in the beautiful area of NMZ...I have like 60 or 70m points stocked up GG.

Current Goals:

99/99 Attack - Finished

99/99 Strength - Finished

25/25 Defence - Finished

81/99 Ranged - In Progress

70/70 Prayer - Finished

55/- Magic - Don't really plan on using Magic at all, as it will be an NRanger account...

95/99 HP - In Progress

With the help of my wonderful Dutch friend and lover @@Range I made some fat bank today at the arena and bought a few things:

42f358e1d6bf33c7690ac953e2db0914.png

AGS, ACB, Ranger Boots and a few other supplies and items.

And to top it off this week I finished my Halo + CW Top. The grind is almost over ;)

I have a maxed gear setup right now:

65803d950ebd413263af26d6dac649fd.png

All there's left to do is finish Ranged in NMZ...but to make sure I keep improving my account and not wasting money on trivial stuff/staking it away, I decided to buy 5k Wyvern Bones already which will get me to 80 prayer. Lets go :)

Going to be really fun to attend events on this, will be fun to be an NRanger in minis and preps too whenever we need an extra. For the clan! :P

Edited by Rordarok

Remember that Mage lvl affects your mage defence, so the higher mage you have the more chance you have on getting splashed on :)

Great account nonethelessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yep definitely, I'll try to level it up in the meanwhile, but I'll probably take it slow ;)

Remember that Mage lvl affects your mage defence, so the higher mage you have the more chance you have on getting splashed on :)

Great account nonethelessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yep definitely, I'll try to level it up in the meanwhile, but I'll probably take it slow ;)
Noob rordarok, first thing u do is use garys for the Mage so if the acc gets banned it doesn't matter

But 10/10 nranger :D