Progress Thread

Bostonians

Nice little progress thread, I'd of left mm open and got yourself 99 range and mage in the tunnell.. crazy HP xp too. Either way good luck my friend

just wanna post this since its been a while but ive started to skill and get reqs for dt and gloves.. also did a few easy quests today.. MASTER FARMERS TIL 53!! also got 42 craft for gloves.. somethin light

38thieve.jpg

From now on just gonna post a new topic everytime i have an accomplishment instead of just this thread

EDIT:STILL GONNA UPDATE A LITTLE HERE FOR ANYONE WHO WILL FOLLOW IT

Edited by Bostonians
  • 2 weeks later...

bought some cheap alchs overnight and while im at work so i can get mage up as cheap as possible alching.. other than actually making whatever i alch.. bought the vambs for 1345 gp.. but noticed i could sell for a nice profit (79gp profit a vamb) so i did that to help pay for other alchs... losing 42gp on addy plates.. 52gp on mith plates... and 86gp on addy legs.. last night i got 500 mith plates at mid and only lost 31gp an alch which was cool...got nats for 270ea... ik this is alot of numbers but most of u will understand.. trying to be as efficient with my cashstack as possible. and training mage in the mean time but when i get in questing mood i will quest - still need mith gloves and dt done..!meantime im gonna alch and do rooftops :) thanks for checking in guys--got bond for less than normal to!!

wooo.jpg