2 99s And a lot of other gains

Nearly Godz

I had been close to this one for so long but kind of neglected combat training for a while. Figured it was about time to finish this one.

seB82GO.png

BSkjMoc.png

P1Ads6g.png

With wintertodt comming out I don't have to safe any logs for Firemaking anymore, so I could use all my yew logs on Fletching for xp and alot of cash.

MbIGnHh.png

l4HsQqR.png

JIC5Oz8.png

GgYE97T.png

6D1fhmI.png

Used up all my planks from Kraken and Zulrah, will make my banked logs into planks later to finish 80.

haeuC4w.png

My goals on my ironman for now are to get every stat 80+ and to get 93 slayer to get an occult necklace. Once I have that occult necklace I will be camping Zulrah until I get the pet which will hopefully get me enough supplies for 99 Cook/Fletch and alot of Construction & Farming xp.

------

On Nearly Godz I've been focussing on Smithing mostly but when I felt like i could pay a bit more attention I did some Agility.

Also I'm still after the heron pet, so whenever I was doing something really clickintensive on my ironman I'd fish on this account.

hTA2eTT.png

Now I finished up Smithing as my afking skill I'm thinking of switching to runecrafting, and just get alot of dark essence banked, as I don't really know what other skill I could afk. Or I might just afk slayer but that would ask for a bit more attention.

gbP2dTH.png

Fu4nj9V.png

Edited by Nearly Godz