20 def worth it?

Illlllx_Tc_I

1 attack level away from maxed 1 def pure, in the process of going for 99 slayer. Share your thoughts on me getting 20 def or not?

~ I_Megger_I

85+ Cmb get 20 defence, its epic and makes everything so much easier also slay helm helps alot for slaying so does the defence bonus of initiate, and this topic is in wrong forum, should be in rs general chat

Why get 99 slayer AFTER you are 1 lvl away from maxed 1 def pure?

Hmm, I would say 20 def for the slayer but that would pretty much ruin a big part of your chances to succeed in pking ;).

20 def is worth it because when you pk you can actually do 4 item switches and wear some decent gear. 1 defence at 90+ combat is garbage unless you're relying on a godsword to bang people.

isn't 99,99,20 with 52 prayer over 100 cb? nah fuck that tbh, i'd say if you're over 75 attack stay 1 defence or your combat will be ridiculous =/

That was my logic, as well. I was considering maxing, but 94 combat is just too high. Instead I'll just max attack and be 88 combat :)

Why get 99 slayer AFTER you are 1 lvl away from maxed 1 def pure?

Hmm, I would say 20 def for the slayer but that would pretty much ruin a big part of your chances to succeed in pking ;).

Hes 91 slay atm.

Imo u should stay 1.