10 Def, MY PURE IS RUINED@@@@@@

Mighty_Irwin

[ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for <Hidden>: Achieved level 10 Defence [1/25/2010], I killed Chaot1c 0ne [1/23/2010], I killed D4rk B0w191 [1/23/2010], I killed Koroket [1/19/2010], Achieved level 70 Slayer [1/18/2010]

Okay so I need a check list of things to get for 4 def, post away!  :wow:

And sorry for bsing a FOE member on Saturday's trip  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Purpose defense levels...

Falador Shield from Achievement Diary, Full Black (g) and (t), Black Defender, Slayer Helmet, Combat robes or Drudic Robes, If you don't have already Red Castle Wars Armour.

Or start over?

I think slayer helm's the only thing worth getting 10 defense for. Of course, you could do nature spirit and get 13 defense and rune gloves. :P

I cried when I got 2 defense though :(  < Not really, but yeah.

Yeah I forgot to add it was an accident, lol. I was using dds on str mode to see my max and switched back to whip and had auto retaliate on :( !

Currently 392 slayer points. Task: Dust Devils

10 def is hot, all the pros rock it Dutch lmfao, cha0s pur3, meetuatlumb, own by r4nge, among lots of others. for sacrificing 1-2 cbs u get the best piece of def armor for a pure 40- def ( not to mention no negative bonus= win for hybriding). Just get the things listed above and your fine

3 combat levels in defence, could be worse. Anyways, with a high attack level you can rip through high level tanks.

Pros:

Slayer helmet, Black Armour, Combat robes, Getting hit less, Less frequent dragon bolt hits.

Cons:

Thoughts of as impure, more combat levels - high level tanks.

In my opinion it's not the big deal.

Falador Shield from Achievement Diary, Full Black (g) and (t), Black Defender, Slayer Helmet, Combat robes or Drudic Robes, If you don't have already Red Castle Wars Armour.

I died as a pure after I got over 10 Defence, was the best thing I enjoyed when I was pure.

10 Defence is just pure ownage.

Have fun with it - What is listed above me pretty much explains all you need. GL