0o0's Pure Progress - Update 4

0--o0---o-o0

Recently started training a pure to re-join Foe. Progress/Goals below.

Starting - 9/5/17

4b0f737e029c7149e54a861105b8b502.png

Update 1 - 9/11/17

Spoiler

afd27e53ddf6fa6ae75688cb758a9b6a.png

Decided to go ahead and get 44 Prayer and going to work on 60 attack so that I can get a fire cape and make strength training faster.

Update 2 - 12/4/17

Spoiler

88d5e1b972d7c48cc1926e218d09f4cc.png

Took a break from RS for a while due to IRL things but started up again at beginning of December since things calmed down.

Since update 1: Completed DT and mith gloves, and got halo.

Currently at NMZ to get imbued rings (reason for potted range and 1 hp). Was going to get Salve Ammy (ie) but found out that it doesn't work for chinning.

Current plan is to imbue archer's ring, then go back to chinning to 90ish ranged. At 89/90 ranged, go back to NMZ and imbue seers' ring. After imbuing seers' ring, burst to 94 mage. I'm still undecided if I should finish MM and get 60 attack before training strength or if I will train strength with 50 attack now that granite hammer is a thing.

2.1: Imubed archer's ring.

Update 3 - 12/11/17

Spoiler

711491a30641f7f442ba0c26b4d94adf.png

Spent the majority of the last week working on construction instead of combat, got to 83 and +5 stew/saw boosted to Ornate Jewelry Box and Rejuv Pool.

Aside from that, I started chinning and got up to 81 Ranged, and Bursted to 71 Magic. This coming week I plan on continuing Bursting/Chinning, hopefully hitting 85 Ranged and 80+ Magic so I can complete Mage Arena II and still need to imbue seers' ring.

Update 4 -12/20/17

Spoiler

69cda534a327b672b50259bd42fba157.png

Focused on Mage this week and got 12 levels (71-83) and did a little more chinning for 4 levels (81-85).

In addition to the levels I also got: Sara cape (i), Fire cape and imbued my seer's and berserker rings.

The following week will probably be a lot less progress due to the holidays, but I'm still looking to be ready to apply some time in January/February.

Goals

50/60 Attack*

62/90 Strength

1/1 Defence

85/90 Ranged

44/52 Prayer*

83/94 Magic

*Not an immediate goal

Edited by 0--o0---o-o0
update 4
Just now, Demais said:

cant see the pics, but gl on ur return, if u have any questions feel free to ask me

Jesus you were fast on response... Was figuring out how to insert Gyazo link lol... That being said, any recommendations on training magic that aren't spashing/alching?

1 minute ago, 0--o0---o-o0 said:

Jesus you were fast on response... Was figuring out how to insert Gyazo link lol... That being said, any recommendations on training magic that aren't spashing/alching?

most active etc
right click the images and copy image on the forums, they will automatic embed on ur post
I am doing fire wave on my pure at nmz, its decent magic xp with hp xp bu its a bit more expensive than alching
Also u could burst if u havent finished mm or if u got 65 slayer

Edited by Demais
Just now, Demais said:

most active etc
right click the images and copy on the forums, they will automatic embed on ur post
I am doing fire wave on my pure at nmz, its decent magic xp with hp xp bu its a bit more expensive than alching
Also u could burst if u havent finished mm or if u got 65 slayer

Whats xp/hr with fire wave?

Just now, Adhi said:

i remember u. 

u were 1 hell of a member hurry the fuck up and train 

Thanks puppet. Planning on 90 str/90 range/94 mage before I apply.