Big goal on the ironman.

LieV2

52PodMh.png

So finished the Godsword blade. Now 2x 75 attack weapons with Kraken Whip and ZGS. I will probably have to get the Bandos book before I get 75. 3/4 pages OFC. 

Any other dank 75 atk weps people think I'm forgetting?

1 minute ago, LieV2 said:

Need the ACB first. It's probably 20% success rate using 2 keys/kill with RCB. 

Can't you kill the minions on a main or do they take your ironman status away for that?

2 minutes ago, Levi said:

Can't you kill the minions on a main or do they take your ironman status away for that?

As the boss has AOE attacks, that no longer works since the update; if a boss does 1 damage to anyone else - no drop. 

9 minutes ago, LieV2 said:

As the boss has AOE attacks, that no longer works since the update; if a boss does 1 damage to anyone else - no drop. 

in my experience at dks/vetion/venenatis you can tank the boss on a main but the last person it hits before it dies has to be the ironman and the main can't damage it

So like as i was luring rex sometimes it would hit my main which was tanking spinos, i'd just have to tank a hit on my iron and it would still be my drop

Edited by Bash
2 minutes ago, Bash said:

in my experience at dks/vetion/venenatis is you can tank the boss on a main but the last person it hits before it dies has to be the ironman and the main can't damage it

So like as i was luring rex sometimes it would hit my main which was tanking spinos, i'd just have to tank a hit on my iron and it would still be my drop

I know for a fact this doesn't work at Sara and Armadyl as it's my backup method for Sara (occasional miss kills because of 1 AOE mage attack) and attempted it at Arma recently. I think there is a sort of timer reset on this but it's certified LONG. 

6 minutes ago, Austin said:

gz, zgs prob my favorite zgs

it's more utility than the others, if I got the ACB I'd use ZGS in Clan Wars until I get that Arma hilt.

Edited by LieV2
Just now, LieV2 said:

it's more utility than the others, if I got the ACB I'd use ZGS in Clan Wars until I get that hilt.

for sure, u could try and barrage bandos boss, then trident and get a bandos hilt 2

1 minute ago, Austin said:

for sure, u could try and barrage bandos boss, then trident and get a bandos hilt 2

Would never, ever camp bandos. That hilt not good enough. Did blood/ice barrage for my single kill but the rest of those drops are junk. 

Just now, LieV2 said:

Would never, ever camp bandos. That hilt not good enough. Did blood/ice barrage for my single kill but the rest of those drops are junk. 

good point, forgot u got DWH to