Goal for max g mauler!-Updated 2/18/10

D3 V

Hey, welcome to my thread, this is where I will post all my updates on my way to a max g mauler, I will most likely make a video soon an post it here.

Day 1:

2 defense sucks, got it doing a vesta spear lure.

Posted Image

Day 2:

Posted Image

Update 3:

I had fever of 104 and went to the hospital and have been really sick the past few days so I couldnt train much.

I wont get 43 pray or train range much for a while, probably just get range to 70-80 and keep it there for a while, right now I have plenty enough runes to get 82 mage and should get there before the weekend ends. 13 prayer is good enough for me atm, the only thing I want to get up a little is hp, right now I mostly just rush in varrock and get a lot of kills, so I dont really need too high hp or protection prayers.

Posted Image

Current Goals:

P.S. the account is only 2 weeks old, first week all I did was make money.

Attack: 50/50/50

Strength: 61/61/99

Defense: 2/2/1 :(

Range: 53/53/99

Mage: 1/1/94

Prayer: 3/3/43

Health: 52/52/78

I am using soul wars to level up :)

link=topic=12184.msg224044#msg224044 date=1264962812]

2def =\ i would start again and tbh, sw sucks untill your stats are all 80+

Alright Ill just save up a few hundred poitns and kill rock crabs until about 80 str :P

Btw I wont restart, lvl 2 wont increase my combat in the big picture, with my final stats 1-3 defense wont level me up.

I'd start over tbh, you don't really have high stats or anything, and 2 def is the worst thing to get on a low level pure.

But if you have lotsa cash on there or something, carry on.

I'd start over tbh, you don't really have high stats or anything, and 2 def is the worst thing to get on a low level pure.

But if you have lotsa cash on there or something, carry on.

Starting over would cost me $7.50 for membership, plus 2 weeks to get the stats back, its hard to get stats started.

And 2 def isnt that bad it didnt increase my combat level and when my final goal is finished it would not make 1 lvl difference.

Btw it wont be low lvl pure for long, im using sw bot for 99 str, i have over 403 zeal atm, and I just started rock crabbing so I will wait till 80 str and probably get close to 92?

Everyone sort it out.

"oh my god, 2 defence start again!"

Who gives a fuck if he's 2 defence, does 2 defence mean anything? no.

Very rare to find a pure with 1 defence now days.

Everyone sort it out.

Update, and thanks yeah I used rhq calc it doesnt make any level difference, and Idc if its bad looking or w/e

Btw the person who said its been slow for 2 weeks, I recently just started training it, I spent like 10 days making cash. And I have had wrestling meets 2x a week as its getting close to single regionals. So it should be going a lot faster soon.

Everyone sort it out.

I'm pretty sure there is A LOT of FOE who are 1 defence still, it's not hard to keep at all.