~ 20 Defence Pure Goals ~

Trait

[glow=red,2,300]Penguins Jr

20 Defence Pure Goals[/glow]

Hey, I never really kept one pure. I always gave up on them when I reached a combat stat of 85 or so because it became a hastle to train. I quit runescape due to real life problems a while back and came back on November 11th, 2009. I created a new runescape account, but once again I gave up. Here I am today doing what I never thought I could do getting the forum requirements for this pure clan. In early January, a good friend gave me an account to play on with good starter stats. This is the pure I am currently using at the moment.

[glow=red,2,300]My Stats as of 2/21/10[/glow]

Posted Image

I am undecided on what attack level I should get so I guess I could hear some of the input you guys have for me. I do not have much cash at the moment because all I have been doing is training. Hopefully some of you guys can also give me some money making tips.  :nice: For now, I have some simple goals that I believe I can achieve in the upcoming month or so.

[glow=red,2,300]The stats I am trying to achieve by 3/31/10[/glow]

Posted Image73/75

97/99

Posted Image20/20

Posted Image84/90

83/90

85/90

Posted Image44/44

Posted Image57/73

Feel free to comment on these stats and share what you think I should do. Also, I dont like to train range much, give me some good places to train range and make a decent ammount of cash.

I also need a good way of training magic besides high alching. I am sure you guys are not huge fans on alching like myself, so I'm sure you have another way of getting magic up. ;)

[glow=red,2,300]~ Achievements ~[/glow]

Posted Image