6th Time

Russ|Devil

17 hours ago, Jordai said:

you coming back!?

That's hopefully the plan my man ?

10 hours ago, X WE ARE138 said:

Wait are you 1pd?!

No, but I was good friends with Justin and was high council while he was co-leader. When I was in FOE from 2005-2008 my rsn was Devil--Jr. When I was in Foe as just an active Elder from 2009-2011 my rsn was Russ P K.  

Definitely remember you though m8. It's been a while. Hope all has been good and glad to see you came back too. 

9 hours ago, Russ|Devil said:

That's hopefully the plan my man ?

No, but I was good friends with Justin and was high council while he was co-leader. When I was in FOE from 2005-2008 my rsn was Devil--Jr. When I was in Foe as just an active Elder from 2009-2011 my rsn was Russ P K.  

Definitely remember you though m8. It's been a while. Hope all has been good and glad to see you came back too. 

Yesssssss I remember you brother tell Justin I said what’s up if you still talk to him you guys were fuckin legends back in the day! Justin had the best pk vids man he seriously was one of the early players to amplify pking with different combos miss you guys so stoked there’s so many old schoolers coming back to foe