60 Mining

Toby

This one time, at band camp…

There were a lot of boys and girls playing in the swimming pool, and we decided to make a pyramid.

I was at the bottom helping the girls up, when one of the smallest girls in the band stepped up. She was a couple of years older than I was, and I always had a crush on her. As I helped her up, the point came where her butt was just above me and since we were all friends and nothing sexual going on, I placed my hand under her butt to support and push her up. We’d been doing this for an hour.

Suddenly the pyramid shifted. She shifted . And my thumb slipped and went right up her vagina, all the way. I was mortified. I was terrified. It was the most horrifying moment of my life up to that point. The beatings, yelling, the screaming, the trouble- all of these terrible things were racing through my mind as I assumed she was about to jump down and attack me.

She never looked at me. She never said anything, I’m not sure if she told anyone. She simply climbed up the pyramid, and life went on.

We went back to school, we played in the band for the next couple of years together, and were generally friends. But every now and then, I would find her looking at me for an extra moment, and I didn’t know what to do. I never told anyone, and we certainly never spoke of it. I just always thought and hoped that she knew what happened, it was just an accident, and we didn’t need to go into it.

We’re still friends to this day.

Sorry, B.