progress

axodia

Hey guys, I just wanted to show you how my account is currently doing. I am now going to focus on DT / Mith gloves. I will keep you informed and maybe I can join you soon! if you have tips on how I can train the fastest range and strength, I would like to hear that. also showing you my HPC pure, sorry about the name havent been member over a year since HPC closed.

Quest(the Monkey Madness Quest).png

2019-02-27_16-03-45.png

2019-02-27_16-15-06.png

Edited by axodia
43 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Still dont trust you and why you would choose us over your real life friends clan 

why would you not trust me, you do not even know me. so I consider this a preconception. I do not have to choose between vitality or foe because to my knowledge pure as main clans are always been different from each other. Vitality is also closed earlier than anciant fury as the official main clan. we have continued as a Dutch community and still active on a daily basis. I do not understand your problem like that. and first make sure that you have your affairs before you judge

1 hour ago, ceZa said:

Sweet keep it up ?Sup with the name on your hpc acc tho? :x You should change it to FOE motivate ?

haha hey bro, this account havent been member since HPC scene closed. if i am allowed to use it again i will turn it member and change the name ❤️ 

2 hours ago, axodia said:

why would you not trust me, you do not even know me. so I consider this a preconception. I do not have to choose between vitality or foe because to my knowledge pure as main clans are always been different from each other. Vitality is also closed earlier than anciant fury as the official main clan. we have continued as a Dutch community and still active on a daily basis. I do not understand your problem like that. and first make sure that you have your affairs before you judge

I still just dont see why you join lordshoan whos the biggest anti foe guy in man history when youre really tight with each other. 

3 hours ago, axodia said:

haha hey bro, this account havent been member since HPC scene closed. if i am allowed to use it again i will turn it member and change the name ❤️ 

Ahh yes thats what I like to hear! ❤️ 

11 hours ago, Marcus said:

I still just dont see why you join lordshoan whos the biggest anti foe guy in man history when youre really tight with each other. 

I have no clue about lordshoan, think you see me for someone else.