thejkh

13 hours ago, theJKH said:

Thanks bro and yeah that is what eventually switched over to.
Got a lot more kills with that armor during a trip.

Guess you won't be doing anymore thermy after getting the pet though. Barrage the baby ones is mad xp 

2 hours ago, Trippy said:

Guess you won't be doing anymore thermy after getting the pet though. Barrage the baby ones is mad xp 

Actually I did the boss right to the end of my task made and made close to 3m so not too bad really.

Little time consuming with having to tele back and forth but was a pretty chill task all in all. ?

55 minutes ago, theJKH said:

Actually I did the boss right to the end of my task made and made close to 3m so not too bad really.

Little time consuming with having to tele back and forth but was a pretty chill task all in all. ?

Fair enough, wats ur slay lvl? When you next get em as a task just barrage the baby ones also with a cannon ?

32 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Fair enough, wats ur slay lvl? When you next get em as a task just barrage the baby ones also with a cannon ?

It is 93 at the moment and yeah I will definitely do that next time I get them, especially to cut down the time of the task. ?

8 minutes ago, theJKH said:

It is 93 at the moment and yeah I will definitely do that next time I get them, especially to cut down the time of the task. ?

Fuck me just saw the kc u got it on and an occult in the same drop, that's sick! Speeds up the task and great xp