Which account would you guys use

Nando

Foe req (2 accounts to choose from)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which account should i get the reqs on?

• Get hp and pray on low hp build and apply within a week.
    • Grind out the other account and get the stats in like 2-3weeks.

About 1-2 months ago i reported my iphone stolen as it was gone from my pocket as i came home. Authenticator was enabled on my nub pure so i didn't have access to the account.l

About 3 week ago i decided to make a low hp build without prayer(first time i really spend my time on playing properly) i was going to get the foe reqs on it once i got bored from either low hp or the slow exp:

ATlmVtL.png

Now yesterday me and a few friend were cleaning my house and i was searching for a cable in my cable bag lol and i found the old iphone xd

I managed to get authenticator off the nub pure i had:

8bQvGkp.png

I feel like grinding out the account for foe reqs, at the same time what if i get bored with low hp and exp rates within no time the low hp build would be a waste.

What do you guys think i should do?

Get hp and pray on my new build.

Grind out other account.

reason being you're ahead on that account already, not only in Combat stats but also in total levels/general progress on the account.

You need to start getting HP levels along with other stats though.

You can always catch up on the second account afterwards, NMZ that shit (get prayer bro).

1 minute ago, JNI said:

cant u disable auth with email

The other account had an email set which i didnt have acces to anymore.

Used on of my old brand domains which i no longer own to create it lol.

Max the acc with higher hp

Both builds are so far from reqs that u wont grind that in 1week

Also our min reqs are low af, prepare to max ur acc if u plan to throw an application.

Get atleast 52 pray  and 60 att asap

1 minute ago, NiK0 said:

Also our min reqs are low af, prepare to max ur acc if u plan to throw an application.

How do you mean? the first acount could easily be done within a week i spend around 6-16ish hours a day to grind 1 account and i afk a bunch of others hehe.

But thanks and yeah i'd go for 60 or 75 maxed need to redo alot of quests though but thats not really an issue

1 minute ago, Nando said:

How do you mean? the first acount could easily be done within a week i spend around 6-16ish hours a day to grind 1 account and i afk a bunch of others hehe.

But thanks and yeah i'd go for 60 or 75 maxed need to redo alot of quests though but thats not really an issue

Max both if u can play that much, 1def and 25def.

44 minutes ago, Erik said:

reason being you're ahead on that account already, not only in Combat stats but also in total levels/general progress on the account.

You can always catch up on the second account afterwards, NMZ that shit (get prayer bro).

1st one. Don't really see the point in low hp/pray builds these days unless you just wanna rush but you can do that on a maxed pure and get much better loot since you'll be killing zerks/meds/voiders instead of baby pures. 

6 hours ago, Erik said:

8 hours ago, Dean said:

1st one. Don't really see the point in low hp/pray builds these days unless you just wanna rush but you can do that on a maxed pure and get much better loot since you'll be killing zerks/meds/voiders instead of baby pures. 

10 hours ago, NiK0 said:

16 hours ago, Dean said: