Liggys Questions/Progress

Liggy

Okay guys, obviously the ultimate goal is to rejoin Foe 9 years after I left as a 50 attack, 52 pray pure. I've started scaping again since about 3 weeks ago, obviously once I complete Dt which I will do within the next 45 minutes the next goal is mith gloves. I know there are plenty of guides out there to which help but can anybody tell me any quests that are A MUST to complete before getting 50 attack/52 prayer via training? I know about vampire slayer, troll stronghold/other sub quest for mm?? but is there any others? I'm sorry for the nooby questions but you forget these things if you haven't done it in about 10 years lol. Here is a pic of how i'm getting on atm, currently on ice diamond in screenshot lol. 

Apologies for 2 def in advance. 

Also, super proud to see the clan as thriving as it was back then. Can't wait to join you boys again.

Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage til I die.

2019-12-12_05-32-03.png

2 hours ago, ceZa said:

Gj, where do you train at atm? Make sure to do the nmz quests so you can start training there whenever you want. 

Currently at rock crabs until 75 strength (tri 75s) then back to questing, get mith gloves, open mm tunnels and probably burst/chin to 99 range/mage there then nmz for strength. That's in my head anyways but alot could change lol

3 hours ago, Liggy said:

Currently at rock crabs until 75 strength (tri 75s) then back to questing, get mith gloves, open mm tunnels and probably burst/chin to 99 range/mage there then nmz for strength. That's in my head anyways but alot could change lol

Sounds like a decent plan m8