58 combat 1 prayer fire cape

RiskAddict

Making new accounts always comes with obtaining all of the untradeables such as a halo, mith gloves, fire cape, etc.

Initially my plan was to get the fire cape out of the way past 75 HP or even at 83 HP as it makes things easier,

however on a night I was randomly in the mood to get it done, took 1 attempt.

562431f08d7e714d16f74a79974c5742.gif

Stats

4939ae10ca86a0971ba2d5561dbab43a.pngf9efb24d7fcdcae34321d4d6db765eff.png

Initially I didn't feel like making a topic for this but I do believe it's worth it considering this is one of my more difficult accomplishments on RS.

Now that this is out of the way I'll soon be making one of my pures with prayer members so expect to see me on trips in the near future.

1 minute ago, Yentll said:

lol no inferno, weak

Gime a couple months, I do need one on 3 accounts so need to start somewhere sometime.

7 minutes ago, RiskAddict said:

Gime a couple months, I do need one on 3 accounts so need to start somewhere sometime.

stoked!! 

1 minute ago, Tutuki said:

Nice nice i have my account 65 combat  qew star and 13 pray please teach me how to take fire cape without prayer and how much it cost ???!!! Really nees help @RiskAddict

You'll use approximately 3000 purple sweets, couple 100 dragon darts and some dragon arrows which

adds up to about 15-20M supply cost. Ideally you probably want to take 5000 sweets and some extra ammo

though to make sure you have enough.

Personally I brought 1000 dragon darts, 1500 dragon arrows and 6000 sweets.

The problem with these capes is that you have to tick eat about 2000-2500 times during the caves

and if you lagg or position poorly you die and your supply cost will have gone to waste.

As for where to stand you have to look up the rotation charts and make a pick for a rotation

that you seem fit for the best positions of monsters.

Honestly it’s still highly impressive even with all the records being broken. Anything that requires tick manipulation takes skill. Congratulations on your win here brother.