~insane zammy gwd rng~

Fred

craig asked me to post;

Managed to get 3 spear and a hilt in my name in 30 kc at zammy. 1 spear was from minion too lol. Somehow runelite didn't get the screenshots but here is somewhat proof

2fe36cd809c3b056d942a9c08f403088.png

foe pvm squad makes bonk again

be on tonight for bandos trip!

Just now, TLP Obese said:

Fucking good work boys. Hopefully @Decency will use some of the money to train his pure and stop being a fucking pleb on his main

He's gonna invest 200m in the game to fund training the pure & buy best in slot pvm gear to make more money baby

foe pvm clan

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

He's gonna invest 200m in the game to fund training the pure & buy best in slot pvm gear to make more money baby

foe pvm clan

Good. I legit love the cunt we go way back. But I have no exceptions to my neo Nazi approach to no mains. I won't off them @ weekends. Midweeks if we're not in a planned run in idc. I will single handedly rid foe of mains. Mark my words 

Edited by TLP Obese
2 minutes ago, TLP Obese said:

Good. I legit love the cunt we go way back. But I have no exceptions to my neo Nazi approach to no mains. I won't off them @ weekends. Midweeks if we're not in a planned run in idc. I will single handedly rid foe of mains. Mark my words 

damn straight