1 def vs 20 def

James|Wildy

what k2p said honestly..once ur that def u can't really go back take one step at a time and enjoy life brother! I always like to keep options open i have my 1 defer all good ready to go so I can pk with clan and on my free time..while I'm making a 20 defer for FOE on side in my free time..it prob wont be fully finished for 6 more months or so but im takin my dam time and enjoyin life thats all that matters to me brother!

Ive had all builds, using a 60 atk 1 def account atm. Like it quite a lot during trips since I don't get ragged by mains. However, for clanwars I guess you should get a high def acc

I strongly recommend 1 def or 60 Attack 20-25 (fully quested). 

Don't let anyone of these guys fool you on anything different. Anyone who is higher than 88 combat or 1 def doesn't even play the actual game on their pure accounts (or at all). There is literally no point in anything higher than 1 def at the moment, and you should wait for future updates incase updates like turmoil come out. Higher def makes no real noticeable difference in clan wars, and staying 88cb or less during wild events is dramatically more fun because mains don't attack you.

Edited by Adam
7 hours ago, Adam said:

Don't let anyone of these guys fool you on anything different. Anyone who is higher than 88 combat or 1 def doesn't even play the actual game on their pure accounts (or at all). There is literally no point in anything higher than 1 def at the moment, and you should wait for future updates incase updates like turmoil come out. Higher def makes no real noticeable difference in clan wars, and staying 88cb or less during wild events is dramatically more fun because mains don't attack you.

turmoil or any updates like that will never come out JageX knows thats where they fucked up the first time

19 hours ago, Adam said:

Hi mate think this is the best advice I won’t be playing any of my pures as any main account but what I am planning on doing is making 75attack 1 def/ and a 60 attack 20 def as I like the sound of that cheers 🍻