F2p Clanning Tips

scumtroll69

scumtroll69

Hope these might be helpful to some of you

- Set your loot keys to display food and potions on the ground, that way you can loot hp and stay in the fight

- Ancient Mace spec a Attack Dummy in a player house with max str gear for a 20+ prayer boost before pk trip begins and clan wars events.

- Set your respawn to Ferox so you can return quickly to fights close by

- When a fight begins use 15% prayers, as your prayer gets lower during the fight, start to cycle down through the 10% and 5% prayers. For example use 15% until 30 prayer points, then 10% until 10 prayer points, then 5% until zero

- Try to only step out from the clump if you're in a position that is not bindable for the enemy. If you do step out and get focused you want to be able to drag the people hitting you back to your own clump. If a clans has good callers any bind in the open should = death

Please add more pals 🙂

Edited by scumtroll69
Foe Icey

Fight in clan wars/PK's on strength, then they don't know what clan you are in XD and ancient staff on strength and use d scimi spec's in team clashes on enemy 😄 hope that helps you, Foe Etc...

9 hours ago, scumtroll69 said:

Hope these might be helpful to some of you

- Ancient Mace spec a Attack Dummy in a player house with max str gear for a 20+ prayer boost before pk trip begins and clan wars events.

- Set your respawn to Ferox so you can return quickly to fights close by

- When a fight begins use 15% prayers, as your prayer gets lower during the fight, start to cycle down through the 10% and 5% prayers. For example use 15% until 30 prayer points, then 10% until 10 prayer points, then 5% until zero

- Get explorers ring 1 for a +1 prayer boost and FREE 50% x 2 daily run replenishes (that's 2.5 energy potions in a ring slot) If you have done nature spirit you can do medium diary for 3 50% run replenishes a day (really wish OSRS had a Hamper, that thing was fucking OP)

- Try to only step out from the clump if you're in a position that is not bindable for the enemy. If you do step out and get focused you want to be able to drag the people hitting you back to your own clump. If a clans has good callers any bind in the open should = death

Please add more pals 🙂

Explorers ring work in f2p or na?

scumtroll69
1 hour ago, Brap said:

Explorers ring work in f2p or na?

oh you're right, not f2p in OSRS 😞

Foe Icey
35 minutes ago, scumtroll69 said:

oh you're right, not f2p in OSRS 😞

It's f2p because I rule free world.

Rihana Pm Me
16 hours ago, `Greg said:

You can use pizza half's on each other to make a full pizza again 

holy fuck i thought this was bullshit but its not

1 hour ago, Rihana Pm Me said:

holy fuck i thought this was bullshit but its not

Everyone does but it's helpful when you're getting back on the fight waiting for the pizza delay