Zybre's Intinate Pure :o DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zybre

Alight i am new to the community and decided to start a log on here. Hopefully i can receive tips etc. from people that actually know what they are doing lol. I have a main named Los El Burro he is level 98. This is my first pure and his name is Zybre, if you would like you can add me and talk on there lol.

Current Status

Posted Image

Date: 4/9/2010

Goal's

Completed Green UnComplete Red

Desert Treasure

Monkey Madness

Lost City

Addy Glove's

Pre Quest's(will have list soon)

Get Foe Requirements

Skill Goal's

50/60 Attack

65/80+ Strength

66/90+ range

1/94+ magic

Skill Requirements for Quest's

Pictures

Notes To Self

04/06/10

I have decided to make a dclaw/ddser due to the fact i always like them and enjoyed uaex v jads videos since iv seen him pk. Also he pwnt me one too many times in wildy at dragons. Be going fine and then i be red bared. Also decided to train at soulwars time seems to go by quicker there.

Err, that's a fail I guess. You set 20 Defence as a goal? A pure never trains Defence.. + if you're getting 20 Defence, why addy gloves? Rather rune.. ?

Err, that's a fail I guess. You set 20 Defence as a goal? A pure never trains Defence.. + if you're getting 20 Defence, why addy gloves? Rather rune.. ?

It's not a fail if you have 20 defence as a goal. Some people make skillers, some rune pures and he makes a initiate pure. It is not a fail getting 20 def, and ini pures can own.

Good luck xD

But I'd say try and keep 1 def as long as you can..

Seems like 20 def is for those who don't like 2 after they have an accident.

Guest Emote|Muse

T̬͙ͨ̋ͫ̌̏͟ͅo͚̹̬̦͋̈́́́ ͫ͏̼̤i̧̲͚͑̎̈́̌̔ͅn̻͑͢v̓̌̌̈́ͣ͏͏̻̼͎̲̫o̴͙͕̜̥̗̖̥̘ͬ͌̿͂̍̇̓̍k̴̴̜͓̞͚͎̮͔̓̇́̂̍ͥ͋̆̀e͎͖̖̖̝͔̜̭͉͐̓̀͜ ͎̝͚̯̱̞͕̟̃̆̈́t͓̾̆̕͠h̨͕̰͉͙̝̩͈͆̿͋͛́ͮḛ̪͉͕̦͓͍͛ͤ̅̃̊͑̽͛́ ̸̢̬͕͔͙͚̝̭͚̑̎ͣͪͨ͋ḧ̛́͛͘҉͇͓i̅̓̈̓̕͏̱v̩͈̠̰̗͓̝͛ͬ͒ẻ̷̢͕͓̯̯͚̱̙͈ͭ̅ͯ̊ͦ̉́ͬ́-̴̩̜̭ͨ̓͆m̞ͮ̆̉̐̒ĭͮ̆ͥ́̏͏͇̹͙͚̻ͅn̵̰̪̞̜̑̌̌ͯd̨̦̜̩̭̉͌ͩ͟ ̼̞͚̗̦̹̫͙ͪ͌̃ͮ̓̾ͬr̩̘͓̘̘̬̈́ͥ̕͢ë̵̟͍̋̋ͨͩ̈́ͮ́p̮͉̰̩̪̺͌ͬ͢r̖̞̙̼̙̻̔̆͐ͣ̐̔ͪ̂͜ͅḛ̸̶̢̯̼̠̖͕ͣ͂͋̊̽̈̇͗s̗̮͈̫̟̅̉͛ͥ̎e̷̸̥̺̭̼̣̦̤͖͒ͥ͗̂ͩ͗ͥ́ͮ͜ͅn͖͖̠͛͋̉͊͡t͕̙ͦͦͤ̈́͝ȉ̙͍̗̩͕̮̈́n͓̰͚̙̐ͯ̆ͤ̚g̡͕͕̹̫͓̰̜ͧͧ͂̓͐͜ ͇͗̎̕c̸̡̧̱͍̲̬͛̉͂͆̚hͭ́̍̏ͩ̇̏̽͏̺͈̫̬̰͙̖a͔͕̘̯͖̎́o̴̧͈ͬ͌ͮ̓͌͆̊͌s̴͙̮̮̻̹̃̈́͛̎͗̑͒̐̈̕͞.̤̩̯̣̼̪̱͆ͧ̍̾͊̽ͩ̍́

̟̼̙̖̀͆I̢̲͑̈̎͆ͦ̂ṋ̂̏̏̔͂v̗̲̭̥̜͍̣̔ͪͪ̔́͟o̩̹̬͒̇̃͜k̡͕̼̭͔̬̮ͭ̑ͩ̓̋̆̀̅i̧̼̹̐ͤͪ̉͒ͯ͒͜͞n̢̅̒ͦ͐̅͛̊͑̂҉̗͉g̶̦̰͉ͥ͂ͯ̒̑͋͌͑́ ̣͙ͮ͂̃͆t̨̳̱̰͓̞͓͔̍ͨͤ̎͐ͦ̎̚͟͠h̤͚͔̯͇̦͓̼̤̑ͤ̏ͭͬ̅̚ȩ̺͈͚̥͍͍ͦͮ͡ ̜̬ͧ̂f̝̼͎̑̓ͫ͛̾̽̐̀̕̕ͅe̶̳̥͇͙̰͇̼̣̓̇̽͊ȩ̗̞ͨ̂͂ͯl̾ͬ͂͜͏̶͕̰i̷̙͈̰͕̗̾͢ṉ̢̭͗͐̆͆́̑ͧ͟͟g̸̨̣͍̪͉̦͎͙ͩ͂́ͣ̓̑ ̸̶̭̮̜͚̜̟̭͈ͭ̔̑͆̽o̧̖͕̫͓͋̔͒͛̓͟͝f̬̳̤̫̗̙̃ͨ͡ ̘̗͌͜͡ͅc̻̦̬ͪ̾ͯ͞h̠̠̗͉̬͂̈́ͫ̚͡a͎͙̩̤̩͎̣͛ͦͨ̊͐̾͐o̻̤ͣͨ͊ͬͅs̺͎̺̜͇ͨ̐̏̒ͯͧ̚̕.̴̛͇̟̲̞̘̜̥͉̖͑ͯ̕

̨͓̥͉ͬ̉̋̉ͪ͆ͤW̢͛̽͐̂̋͝͏̣̣͎̘i̴̙̜͓͎͈͖͊ͭ͘t̨̜̻̣͇̼̀͊h͈̤̠̱̗̑ ̸͙̲͈̪̘͇͔̼̱ͧ͂ͨ̔o̐͒̑̾҉͇̣̙̟̞̠u̷̻͚̪̲̥̫̳͊̒ͭ͐̌ͧ̅ͤ̕͟t̨̘̺̳̙̙̰͎̯̏̐̌͑̎̽́ ̙͓͎̹̟̻̤͉́ͯ̒̓̃̌ō̲̻̟̙̍̏r̜̻͙͖͛̓͆ͥͫ̾͛͝ͅd̹͍̻̻̿͛ͬ̿̅̀ę̵͔̣̱ͯ́ͧ̂r̷̺̞͒̓̑ͧ͗͢.̶̟̯̬ͫ͌ͮͥ̊

̬̯͍̘̭̰͓͕̇̍ͯ͑̇T̲̙̱͇̠̖͓͙̃̾̊̅̂͐̔ͥ̃ͅh̤̪̙ͦ̄̀͝ĕ̸̯̠̱̣̻͈͙̦͝ ̼͓͔͕̥ͪͭͮ͂̽ͮ͢N͌̊ͥ̓ͨͨ͛̉͌͏̭ȩ̧̫͔͉̪̟͍̹̟͕ͮͯͤͯz̡̰̭͉̺̮͑̌̍ͯ̃́p̹͙͓̟̠̠̉̃̈́̽̔̀ͬ͆͝ē̦̗̖͈ͤ̉ͮ̎̈́͟r͈͎͚͚̜̉̒̂͛̔ͭ͞dͣ̂̐͏͓̰̹i̮͎̺̗͓ͣ̓͜a̧̟͕̰ͫͮͩͤ̈̀ͭͮ́n̺̪̝̣̂̓͛͐͑͡ͅ ͈̣ͥ͂̕h̼͖̲̋̐ͤ͋ͨĩ̢̖͎̺̭̘̟̾̋͝v̴̱̠̖̪̞̓ͬ͊͞͡e̢͊̆ͤ͆̐̄͊͊͢͡ͅ-̸̵̘̙͕̘̳̒̒ͮ͡m̭̪̗ͯͥ͗ͭͮ̆̀͜i͚̩̰͋ͦͦ́̐n͔̲͖ͭͮ͆ͥͦ́ͨd̂ͮ͡҉͙̬̰̝ ̔̋̐ͧ҉̟͈̯͠o͔̝̱͍̱̤͋̋͘f̫̪͎̏ ̷̹̫̯̪͇͖̣̃ͣ͌̀͡ć͙̙̖̩͂̍h̷̵̉ͧ̃̓̃͋͏̯̫͕ȧ͇̫̍͠o͔͇̫̓̑ś̷̙̥̺̞͔̓͋͘͞.̉̿́͏̴̦̫̹̥̞̲̲̖͞ ̛̟̘̖͍͌͂̈́̑̊͌͐͟͝Zͫ̉̽ͧ͏̸̪̖̹̻͖̯a̹̺̘͇̻̭͉̳̭͂̆ͭ͛̽ͬ̍͘l̲͈̾͂͠ͅḡ̴̘̟̬̿͜ơ̴̗̰̖ͩ̒͆̉͆ͨ͑.͂҉̯̬̺͓͢ ̶̴̳̤̜̔ͮ̔ͬ̓̋͋̈͘ͅ

̫̝͒̆͜H̻̗̼̫̱̳͙̤͋̄ͪ̐̃̔͋ͨ́ͅe̘͚͙̤ͫ͂͂̂̐̀ ̷͎͇ͨ̅͆̂ͥ͡w̷̻̰̻̦͆͌̋͂̆ͯ̆͐̈́h̛̩̳̼ͬͦo̴̤̟͚͔͍̤͗ͣ ̛̹͉̺̪̫͇̭͒̑̀͑ͥ͞W̶̢̯̖̗̓ͦͭ͊̆͛͛̅ȧ̠̱͉̼͑͌͆͆̑͝i̳̞ͯ̂t̪͍̞̥̲̙͆ͤ̅͞s̶͚̐̏̌ͦ̓̓̀ ̢̛̯̙̟ͫͬ̔̂͗ͫ̎̀B̷̨͈̪̘̔̀e̷̵̘̗͉͐ͨ̋̆ͣͤͅh̛͚͚̟̩̜̪ͥ͛ͭ͟ĩ̸̥̗̏̍̋̇͋̈̈́͒͡n̶̢̟̼̤͉ͯͥ͋͆ͪͤ͒̾̚͟ḓ̷̛̜̩͚̻͍͚ͪͭ̈̇ͅ ̦͓̟͂͘͜͡T͔̟̭͚̋͂͒ͩ̓ͩ͢h̪̘̻̗͉͕̯̖̍̑e̱̪̻͚ͯ͛͡ ͎̽̋͋̅̾̀͞W̢̛͓͕ͨa̠̪͈̳̻͒͂̏̀͌ͮl͖͈͇̝͔̻͎̝̞̊̎̉̓ͦ͠l̵̴̙ͨͪ͐͆̒̔ͨ.̤͓̹ͭͦ

̮͇̜̦̓̽ͩ̈̐ͧ͗ͧ̚Z̡̼͉̳͐̋̒A̵̶̸͍ͤ͊̽͗̈ͮͭL̶̢̻̫̞̫͓͍͚̮̔ͩ̽̄̓ͯ̀̈́̾̀G̵̨̡̤̖͖͑͐ͥͧͫͤ̅͐O̙͇̘͚ͣ̉̿̐̆ͥ̿̀!̬̳͓̲̫ͣ̓͡