I am Fishz

Z Fishz Z

Out of my four years here, this is one of the best intros I've stumbled across.

Best of luck with your goals and getting into FOE  :nice: .

I would get 16 prayer if i were you - you can get avas device and ancients then

Sorry, but definitely a no, the only reason to get Ava's is to be lazy and not have to pick up your arrows, and I'm sorry but I'm not going to waste a combat level to be 'lazy'. And yes, Ancients would be nice, stopping people as they run while damaging them, but Entangle can do the same thing, more or less, and I'd rather save the combat and a half. Plenty of other people have Ancients already, and since the freeze times do not stack or anything of the such, in my opinion it isn't worth it. So yes, I understand the perks of each and have weighed them against each other, but to me they aren't worth it. No offense was meant by any of this and hope none has been taken.

-Fishz

Out of my four years here, this is one of the best intros I've stumbled across.

Best of luck with your goals and getting into FOE  :nice: .

Meant a lot to me :) Thank You

That is true - but having avas device makes it much easier to pk with teams in multi ect but for 1v1 you really dont need avas.

Sorry, but definitely a no, the only reason to get Ava's is to be lazy and not have to pick up your arrows, and I'm sorry but I'm not going to waste a combat level to be 'lazy'. And yes, Ancients would be nice, stopping people as they run while damaging them, but Entangle can do the same thing, more or less, and I'd rather save the combat and a half. Plenty of other people have Ancients already, and since the freeze times do not stack or anything of the such, in my opinion it isn't worth it. So yes, I understand the perks of each and have weighed them against each other, but to me they aren't worth it. No offense was meant by any of this and hope none has been taken.

-Fishz

That is true - but having avas device makes it much easier to pk with teams in multi ect but for 1v1 you really dont need avas.

-Fishz

*Willing to lose arrows etc. when with clan*

Very nice stats, keep 1 prayer imo forever and ever unless you get 94 mage for barrage, if not maybe 85 mage for TB and you'll be able to stay 1 prayer,  33 aint looking to flash. :lol:

Very nice stats, keep 1 prayer imo forever and ever unless you get 94 mage for barrage, if not maybe 85 mage for TB and you'll be able to stay 1 prayer,  33 aint looking to flash. :lol:

Plan on for Lyfe :)