Woo 91 RCing

Next In Line

Next In Line

Botter.

I didn't bot, that shit took me forever and I'm proud of it. Fuck off, I actually work for my stats.

Botter.

I didn't bot, that shit took me forever and I'm proud of it. Fuck off, I actually work for my stats.

I was being sarcastic? I post 'Botter' on other usually botted stats, people know i take the piss.

And i dont work for my stats? Ok. Do 1-99 fish in 6 weeks.

Next In Line

I'll have an AGS and some other stuff after 75 attk.

Botter.

I was being sarcastic? I post 'Botter' on other usually botted stats, people know i take the piss.

And i dont work for my stats? Ok. Do 1-99 fish in 6 weeks.

I never said you in particular.

This is probably a stupid question, seeing as you are 57 summoning, but did you use spirit graahks to rc? And how many pouches did you stock up on for 91?

Next In Line

Yea I graahk'd. I don't know how many I used sorry. I just bought bulks of 100 and when I ran out I bought more. :\

Next In Line

Yea I know what you mean Adam. Pking isn't what it used to be tbh. I used to be able to go out for hours on end, now I can't stand the pjers/rushers/tanks for more then an hour.

Side note: Got 75 attk, my ags, and my staff of light ^_^