cape #62 lowest stats so far i think

Walli

:o epic. Your prices seem high though, $60, even though the stats failed. I won't name the site I used to use, but it charges $13 for 1 def pures with 43 prayer and 70 range minimum, and $7 for 43 prayer, 70 range, and 40 def minimum.

:o epic. Your prices seem high though, $60, even though the stats failed. I won't name the site I used to use, but it charges $13 for 1 def pures with 43 prayer and 70 range minimum, and $7 for 43 prayer, 70 range, and 40 def minimum.

Read your own writing.

Read your own writing.

Is $13 not less than $60? Oh, i thought it was.

Read your own writing.

Let me re-word it so you can understand.

$13- 1 defence, 43 prayer, and 70 range minimum

$7- 40 defence, 43 prayer, and 70 range minimum

His price- varies a lot according to his fire cape price guide, but none of those prices are better than the above two prices. I will not post the site I use, because I don't want him to have a grudge on me for making him loose customers :D.