Magicks V2 - Progress thread

Magicks

I - About me

II -  Most Recent Picture

III - Goals

IV - Acheivements

V - Bank

VI - Supporters list

I. My name is Jake. I have played runescape for over 5 years. I know almost everything about this game, but the one area that I was never good in was PvP. Pvp combat always was fun to me even though I wasnt good at it. I recently am starting a new pure in hope of being able to do the one fun thing left in this game. PK!

II.  

Posted Image

III.

-GOALS-

Stat - Reason

99 Magic - Barrage/ TB and if im at 94 anyway I might aswell get one of the best looking capes

99 Range - I plan on Maging and Ranging as main combat forms

11 Prayer - Dt reqs - No point in protecting an ancient staff when I have to risk that much to get a drop

HP ? - Whatever it ends up to be is fine with me

Melee Stats - TBD

1 Defence - Stay as low combat as possible

IV.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Will be updated constantly

V.

Cash:

Posted Image

VI.

Supporters List

- Magicks

Some good looking goals you got there, make sure u keep 11 pray for ever, and dont get above 60 atk.

Thats some huge goals being that low lvl lol, maybe you should make some minor goals to reach first :p

But goodluck!

Yes, there some big goals but those are long term. I dont plan on finishing them anytime soon. Short term would probably be 82 mage 70 range... then going on from there.

Add me ingame im so bored atm

Gl, but why did you make a new acc?

New account as apposed to what other one? im not Magick... Didn't know he was even registered on here and tbh thats an amazing name

Oh sorry for that.

Goodluck like I said above.

How did you get gp's on tere?

Np, I had an old pure named I V Iagicks though, so thats why this is Magicks v2.... snapegrass then merchanting... took awhile.... starting range now

Thanks for all the support, but I really need an item that is good to alch so that I lose less than 100 gp per alch. If anyone could tell me one thatd be great. And perferably be able to buy somewhat large quantities of it on ge