Anthony goes Pking!

Anthony

For all of you that know me I do not pk at all anymore due to it sucks being 101 combat as a "pure" So this is an achievement for me  ^_^

so here's my story. I'm 1 iteming the shit out of people when i see this one spic. He was around my level so i start hitting him and he decides to be all aggressive and call me names, so this is where the karma hits him and a second before he dies he becomes my target and i kill him for the loot. also he got reported so thank you for the free mod points  ^_^

100626210851.png

Alright you claim it's a pure... "You rarely pk" Wtf is the point in having the fucking pure you dumb fuck. I think you need a new hobby mate.

Ignorant fuckbag.

Alright you claim it's a pure... "You rarely pk" Wtf is the point in having the fucking pure you dumb fuck. I think you need a new hobby mate.

Fuck off u no namer, ill fuckin curb-stomp ur dad kid

Before you start flaming people I suggest you watch who the fuck you're flaming you newfag no namer.

Don't bother replying, as I can't be fucked verbally ass-raping you.

Stop trying to be funny, it doesn't fucking work.

Fuck up idiot.

No? I'm an idiot because i think his silly topics are unfunny? It's like he made a topic for 44 cooking yesterday...

HAHAHHAHAA..?

Excuse my idiocy, but that's not funny to me, i guess i'm just an idiot though.

And if it was anyone else making a topic with a 100k loot kill, in the stats and achievements section, or 44 cooking, they'd get told where to go, and called a troll.

Stop trying to be funny, it doesn't fucking work.

Fuck up idiot.

No? I'm an idiot because i think his silly topics are unfunny? It's like he made a topic for 44 cooking yesterday...

HAHAHHAHAA..?

Excuse my idiocy, but that's not funny to me, i guess i'm just an idiot though.

And if it was anyone else making a topic with a 100k loot kill, in the stats and achievements section, or 44 cooking, they'd get told where to go, and called a troll.

lol i think we found the new wheelchair briggs, fucking buzzkill

another spam topic by anthony, jullage. :rolleyes:

cmon zany, you love me

you know how often i go pking so it truely is an achievement

Spittles (Old School)

BANK l()()T

And yes that's really him irl ^

No but seriously, I swear that's a older version of you Anthony.

Shut Up Kid

Fuck off u no namer, ill fuckin curb-stomp ur dad kid

Brap Unit