1 D3F UNIT - Goals and Achievments! 1 D3F UNIT's History!

1 d3f unit

As some of you know (maybe none), i starter a new account named 1 D3F UNIT, my old acc 45 D3F UNIT will not be in use of anymore, and no he is not banned. (0 black marks on him)

So i will be updating this thread everyone now and then about my account.

Goals

1 /50 ATK

1 /99 STR

1 /1   DEF

1 /1  PRY

10/99RNG

1 /99 MGE

11/78CNT

As of 6/26/10

Note : The things that are slanted means i am not sure of yet.

1d3funit.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!  : Increased range level to 35, will be getting 40 soon

Achieved 9:58 PM EST

1d3funit2.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update! : I've done a couple quests, and raised some skills, i'm going for all F2P Non-combat skills to be 30+. I've done some quests but im not going to complete all F2P quests because they either give Def EXP or are just useless.

I'm not going to complete : The Blood Pact | Dragon Slayer | The Knights Sword | Myths of the white lands | Swept away |

I am going to finish Vampire Slayer and Demon Slayer when i start training ATK and STR. Here are a couple screen shots.

1d3funit3.png

1d3funitquest.png

1d3funitquest2.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ive never ever botted, and these goals just mean what im gonna get in the end. im not gonna get a 40 str goal when i know for sure 100% im gonna get higher than that...