• Grifte

• Indeed

• Life To Dds

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam|Spakka

'slam ur gran has logged in'

RIP - Can't believe it's nearly been a year since it got banned :'(

Anyways, nice work man with your account, good luck!

Why are you still only Proud member? How is your Activity? I feel like you been in foe for AGES -.-

I missed 5 trips in over 8 months of being Foe. And about the rank, idk tbh, probs leaders don't like people who critisize turm, or speak in favour of real pures.

Dan| High Rating

keep it up man, nice rc lvl i don't see how you can stand it. Gl on your slayer lvl aswell its very impressive, btw how profitable is slayer with the new ROW?

I was 30 Defence turmoil , I thought I shouldn't be in Foe and just went zerker. I also agree a true pure is one who doesn't get defence on purpose. That sucks ... Grifte for rank.

keep it up man, nice rc lvl i don't see how you can stand it. Gl on your slayer lvl aswell its very impressive, btw how profitable is slayer with the new ROW?

RC ain't that bad, some ownage hardstyle/hardcore on, and time flies, aswell ur xp a bit :p

I don't slayer with the ROW, had the feeling I like never got a special drop, so I use Ferocious ring in Kuradal tasks, and B ring for outside the Kuradal dung.

My goals for next 2 months, 1 July - 1 Sept is my summer break from school/work, so gonna do some slay/dung then, while hopefully having high enough skills to solve my effigies alone, and use all the xp for rc :p

Effigies:

86/92 Agility

76/92 Thieving

86/92 Firemaking

98/92 Fishing, voila

80/92 Fletch

82/92 Hunter

80/92 Smith

76/92 RC

RC ain't that bad, some ownage hardstyle/hardcore on, and time flies, aswell ur xp a bit :p

I don't slayer with the ROW, had the feeling I like never got a special drop, so I use Ferocious ring in Kuradal tasks, and B ring for outside the Kuradal dung.

My goals for next 2 months, 1 July - 1 Sept is my summer break from school/work, so gonna do some slay/dung then, while hopefully having high enough skills to solve my effigies alone, and use all the xp for rc :p

Effigies:

86/92 Agility

76/92 Thieving

86/92 Firemaking

98/92 Fishing, voila

80/92 Fletch

82/92 Hunter

80/92 Smith

76/92 RC

rofl gl.

realy nice achievements :O

this altar better than graahk crafting? if u look for xp