1 step closer to a master head crusher

huge n hairy

huge n hairy

Yeah its very fun... Deffinatly able to stand against all accounts in some way or another... I can face tanks, i can slowly but surely kill rune pures... Mains i can range f2p is just..... a joke with this account due to the fact that eventually being a maxed tank with 99 strength is just broken. I might have trouble with nate once im maxed because he rules ^.^ .... but i don't think ill be putting my friends to the test unless they want to test me. I feel it will work very well once its complete.... The sad part is , it was once a rune pure meant to only be used on f2p.... Being 50 90 40 - 90 range and when the wilderness was removed i got defence and prayer to try to make my place in bounty hunter... Slowly shaping my stats around that.. I dont mind... Anything jagex changes or throws at me i can shape around to become the best.... But i wont ever be able to use barrow gloves witch im kind of bummed about.... Maybe mith gloves if im lucky. And i wont be getting piety, i will be staying 44 prayer. I have a few friends building accounts similar in their own ways... Unique accounts to create a new league of pkers all 103 maxed to the brim.  Its very fun right now and will only become more fun as i progress.

Joe

huge n hairy

get 60/99/99 :d

Ahhh i want to but...  The role im playing in my team wont really need that.. the 62 99 70's will be clawing and what not.. I will be rolling hard with vesta though ;)