• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick

• Ep

• You_R_D3d

• Indeed

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to wests with mystics 106 lvl divine prod attack me with max mages, I couldnt freeze him lol then he started range .......... I switched rapier and rune set, I was about 750 hp and b00m he 1 hit me with claws

Nais game bois

Back2prayer

Havent been updating for a while.... top reason is that I havent done much..... only been farming frost dragons with ma lil cannon

But today I went pking and got some boss loots.

110208141014.png

110208141018d.png

110208141103.png

110208142927.png

All on bottom line is pked (Had another whip kill, but didnt screen it)

110208143537.png

Then 460 korasi :D and lost ma whip

110208150502.png

Scammed 85m from Sacred_Term, I was "selling" my pure (99 str 99 range 94 mage 87 hp) He traded the cash and I logged out

= Free turmoil

uhmmm like I said im not proud of it, but first of all Im not FOE anymore also I am not joining FOE anymore.

I lended 20m from Juho tho and I will pay him ofc, Im scammer if you say so, but still im the same bald head nigga trying to be big boi. I am very sorry that I let most of you down. I tried to ask few friends to lend me some > they didnt so....

Scam a kid > 5k frost dragons ;>

Getting +93 pray tonight, 94 pray banked

Need like 12m more to get turmoil, so thats like 800 frost bones ;>

Btw.... I would never scam FOE member, some kids keeps asking me that so yeah :D 1 year ago I would of ip ban myself for scamming tho so its okay