Short Term Goals

Mizen

My short term goal for a while has been 90 Range and Str. 90% of this has been trained on Slayer with the occasional Aviansies trip for cash or Waterfiends trips for charms. I've also gone from 84 to 87 hitpoints.

I completed Smoking kills with 73 Slayer, I have now got 77 slayer after 43 tasks (28k from 78) and have been able to block the following tasks;

- Basilisk, 20 def required for mirror shield

- Terror Dogs, Multi combat, drains prayer, awkward as you like to safespot

- Hellhounds, No drops, only drop gold charms which i've ceased to pick up

I want to get 200 quest points so I can also block Trolls (No charms, awkward, slow). I've also purchased the ability to make slayer rings.

Anyway, level up pics;

Posted Image

Posted Image

I range a lot more slayer tasks than I do melee so on the way to getting 90 str I also obtained;

Posted Image

Here are my current stats;

Posted Image

77+9 combat.

I now hope to just steadily keep training range and strength on slayer with no serious combat goal at the moment (aiming for 99 is unrealistic and demoralizing). I'm steadily training summoning with penguins and charms I gain from slayer and will get 77 this week which lets me use Talon Beast.

Amazing Achievements. Glad to see a couple Pures actually making some Cash/Collecting Charms/Exp through Slayer. Keep up the good work, and Goodluck with your Future Summoning levels. Get that Talon Beast!  :wub:

Castle wars Ftw :D

I love it, i've been involved in CW clans for 4 years now, have 5 CW videos out aswell as several war videos etc.

Thanks for all the positive responses  :wub: