Few things today

Magick

Well i finally got bored of soulwars so i slayed for abit and did some summoning  :rolleyes:

Summoning :

Posted Image

I've been a slow bastard when it comes to summoning, iv slayed ALL of my charms. Iv also decided i want to keep slayer and fletching equal so im working on 74 fletching to encourage myself to level. Im also considering keep slayer,fletching,woodcutting,runecrafting and possibly farming all the same so im cutting teaks to 75 woodcutting  :shifty:

Fletching:

Posted Image

As i said earlier im leveling it up with maple longbows just to keep it on par with slayer :)

Slayer:

Posted Image

Kind of annoyed that i got this at dwarves. I started using summona for slayer so i can points for slayer helmet. I'd have enough points to cancel a task when i complete 5 in a row. I just finished 4 and i got basilisks so i was forced to burthope  (n)

Close to 83 strength and 83 hitpoints so il update the thread when i get em :)

Peace.

Aaaah yeah,  I always had that unlucky to with slayer..

I was 20 def but I always got shitty tasks when I was close to a level or something like that.

Gratz on the lvls and gl getting higher :).