Pabs first 99

Mila Kunis

mitch|DIIICED

Another noticeable thing is the fact he went over the actual exp amount of a 99,

99 in a skill is exactly 13,034,431 exp

He has 13,080,914

Looks like your bot went 45k-ish over the 99 then you realized it..

Plus I noticed the same cursor with another member "Mitch | DIIICED" Or whatever he had the same cursor over his picture while he was fighting ogre's, not to mention I ran into him botting at experiments... You sad botters.. Seriously GET THE FUCK OUT OF FOE'S FORUMS.

ok you obviously didnt read my reply to the quote i didnt bot the cursor i have is a custom cursor it may be the same as a bot e.g kbot, rsbot but it is slightly different to the one i haveĀ  as to when i click it blows up into a small yellow star

and besides alot of people bot on these forums so what if people bot if people decide to bot they can pay the price if they get caught

if everyone didnt bot on these forums alot of people wouldnt be maxed/have 90+ stats

I laughed..

For the guys training Thieving, he is standing at the spot where you can get like 150k thieving xp per hour.

I've done it before, hurts my hand after like 30 mins >.<.. but it's fucking fast xp.

He botted, checked 20mins late and got 50k extra exp.

Just say u did lol.

I laughed..

For the guys training Thieving, he is standing at the spot where you can get like 150k thieving xp per hour.

I've done it before, hurts my hand after like 30 mins >.<.. but it's fucking fast xp.

He botted, checked 20mins late and got 50k extra exp.

Just say u did lol.

exactly, sly told me not to push it.. :\