99 #12

Chris

99craft1.png

99craft2.png

99craft3.png

I cut diamonds from 80-99. I cut around 100k of them in total suffering at around a 400m+ loss. However the xp/hr was very good and hence imo worth it

craftingdiamonds.png

I'll say it again... wasted money lol, double exp would have done you some good...

He's so rich, doesn't really matter.. Nice man :)

You could of done that on double exp weekend, and given me what you saved to make it like you didn't get it on the 2x weekend :P

Cursed Majic

If you would of had half the stats you did, I would have said congrats but I think you must either bot the fuck out of this game or you sit on the computer 12+ hours.

Get a fucking job.

2009 Total? LOL... bro you need to see some light sometime. I bet you pale and skinny.

If you would of had half the stats you did, I would have said congrats but I think you must either bot the fuck out of this game or you sit on the computer 12+ hours.

Are you happy with you're E penis now? Is it to the size you want it?

Get a fucking job.

2009 Total? LOL... bro you need to see some light sometime. I bet you pale and skinny.

Are you happy with you're E penis now? Is it to the size you want it?

I have a job

I am pale and skinny, however I live in england and i'm not a fat nigger like you

My skills are the buyables, you may not know this, but these are the fastest skills in the game to train but require a lot of gp. I can get all the buyables to 99 in the time it takes you to get say 99 str

ILY tj :D

thief + farm next, gz

Farm yes, smith yes, thiev I hate :S maybe I like better when I hit 71.