1/2 way there :)

Anthony

Ethan|Unicornz

I hope that you were just doing master farmers for the pic and not for the level... if so, you're either retarded (which could well be true Mr. look-how-cool-I-am-I'm-a-Nazi) or you have so much time to waste that you refuse to do it the fast way

I hope that you were just doing master farmers for the pic and not for the level... if so, you're either retarded (which could well be true Mr. look-how-cool-I-am-I'm-a-Nazi) or you have so much time to waste that you refuse to do it the fast way

you know nothing about skilling do you?

Spittles (Old School)

I understand the first symptom of bot addiction is denial.

Just because you're a veteran botter it doesn' mean I don't love you still Antonio. <3

Congratulations, may I ask why the X in the top right isn't like the normal x, is that the swift kit thing?

Edit:

Never mind it is swift kit my bad =P good luck on the other 50%

it is so obvious you bot, no one would master farmers legit since pyramid plunder is much more experience. anyways be in denial, wont hurt as much when u get banned.

I All Pr0 I

it is so obvious you bot, no one would master farmers legit since pyramid plunder is much more experience. anyways be in denial, wont hurt as much when u get banned.

He's not gonna get banned.

He's not gonna get banned.

quoted for truth.

its obvious that your fucking retarded if you actually think he is pick pocketing farmers.