Azamat

got bored of my old pure so i made a new one

first day:

110428132017.png

like a week later:

110503152415.png

first kill:

110503155648.png

what should i do next? get more strength or keep dunging?

EDIT:

110503165737.png

misswitched style when doing rune scim -> 2h -> rune scim, 2 def ftl, time to start over?

Easy_mate

wouldnt start over just because your 2 def, not exactly a big deal unless your a perfectionist. Nice acc btw and raise the strength imo

if I were you I would keep it as a f2p pker

2 def will be no probs if f2p pking, it happends I fight people 3 cbs over my own cb on my lvl 50 f2p pker, it's no difference

you could also use rune sword > g 2h, read somewhere that you could use a strength option (probs stab style) on the sword and when switch to 2h you're on crush

if I were you I would keep it as a f2p pker

2 def will be no probs if f2p pking, it happends I fight people 3 cbs over my own cb on my lvl 50 f2p pker, it's no difference

you could also use rune sword > g 2h, read somewhere that you could use a strength option (probs stab style) on the sword and when switch to 2h you're on crush

thx i know, you use rune sword on slash, and when you switch you're on crush, but rune sword has low str bonus and is not accurate when using on slash, so ill stick with scim and switching, 1 xp away from 3 def lol, if u practice a bit u then it wont be a prob