70/99

Anthony

80 99 99?

If so, that's my dream account lol.

nah m8, getting 138 cb and joining brutality

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Keep that account 99-99-70or75 So you can mid level dh/veracs

And I'll sell you an account you can bot. My old main.

80 99 99?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

don't wanna be mid lvl, i wanna be maxed main. and tell me why would i want your old account to bot? lol

... You had a perfect zerker, don't know why you chose to get defense :( .....

It's like me deciding to get 80 attack all of a sudden, whyyyyyy a'sdfklal;sfjaskl;dfjasl;dkj!@

80 99 99?

don't wanna be mid lvl, i wanna be maxed main. and tell me why would i want your old account to bot? lol

So you wouldn't have to start from lvl 3? :huh:

80 99 99?

starting with a lvl 112+12 with 2.2k total

80 99 99?

starting with a lvl 112+12 with 2.2k total

Oh didn't know you had a different account, mkay