Hi I'm back.

X Pwnz0r X

Hey guys.

My name is Nick, some of you might remember me as X Pwnz0r X. I joined FOE in 2007 for the first time.

Well, my friend had my password, he got keylogged on his computer, got hacked for 3 defence, then my mate got 6 defence on it. (mistake)

Then I made it 20 defence, got 75 attack ags and that stuff pked a lil. Then quit cuz high level pking wasn't fun.

About a month ago I returned and made a new pure name Pwnz0r Jr (yea I know it's not original lol). Not botting anything, trying to get the FOE requirments and rejoin. Going to take a shit while but o well..

my stats at the moment:

statsrp.png

going to be 50 atk 13 pray for at least a while, because i like low level pking.

nice gl

u need 60 attack and 52 pray tho lol, isnt 07 anymore

I don't need to have a beast account for wars. I just want to have fun pking. don't care about dieng in wars, I just want to enjoy it :p

why don't you just use x pwnz0r x for foe since it already has stats and is obviously a good choice for warring with foe, and use your baby pure to pk single?

why don't you just use x pwnz0r x for foe since it already has stats and is obviously a good choice for warring with foe, and use your baby pure to pk single?

because i sold it. he got defence on it

ej nick olde rakker, gl

back in the game

representing his name

he didn't left us,

he is here

to entertain!

haha baas

haha die leon tog weer wat een pracht gozert is het tog,

Succes met je account man, hopelijk heb je snel de reqs en kennen we samen warren hehe

Goodluck training your account bro :)

sad to hear your original account got hacked, always a shitty feeling if you had the account for multiple years.

gl with ur acc

thanks and gl with ur postcount

LOL, Raped.

yea i saw his name on like 5 posts.. lol

and thanks berniej and p0k3rf4c3 <333