Joels Progression Log

JT-Reed

Hi, I'm Joel. I've been working towards a chaotic pure for quite some time now. Getting a chaotic weapon isn't exactly top priority at the moment, I just want good stats/bank. This is going to be my progress log from my beginning stats to my ultimate goals.

Beginning Stats:

startingstatsw.png

Beginning Bank:

startingbank.png

Beginning Quests:

questsbeginning1.png

currentquests2.png

Current Goals:

skillsgoalsbegginning.png

questsgoals.png

Hey peeps! Deleted all info in this post to make room for my new stats/bank/quests/goals!

4/11/11

Current Stats:

Current Goals: (Will update this with picture later)

99 Magic

80 Strength

65 Dungeoneering

50 Construction

70 Range

48 Agility

90 Hunter

Current Bank:

currentrsbank.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Current quests: (Will do soon)

5/11/11

Hey guys its 9:00 pm and I've just finished doing anything interesting for the day! Just training mage now so I figure I may as well update here.

Update 1: Completed RFD up to part 5

Update 2: Completed Animal Magnetism (Goal Complete) along with many other smaller quests.

Update 3: Achieved 97 Magic

Update 4: Achieved 50 Construction (Goal Complete)

UPDATE 5: MADE 120M DICING.

Thanks :), Yeah I got about 40M left, nottt keen on working all the way back to 130M. Was gonna save up for turmoil. Arghhh. Still gotta spend about 3M on 94 mage too :p.

EDIT: Yeah I got the defense because I had quit for like 6 months and when I came back they had that defense exp button for magic. Didn't know bout it and during lost city I had to kill a monster with mage and got 2 defense :s.

It's only 2 defense, had recently drunk a sara brew. :s

Will update later today. Bank is gone to absolute shit now. 4M..LOL. But nearly reached a goal of mine. So yeah :D Stay tuned!

Updated with stats, CURRENTLY: Hunting Chinchompas, it's a bit profitable and i'm gaining an average of 40K exp per hour, and about 50k cash per hour. Will probs do this for 5 hours to get 63ish and 250K profit :)

Bump, am going away for 3 days tomorrow, will try and find a free hunter bot and catch chins for like 72 hours. Should be some decent cash and loads of exp. I average 40K exp per hour on red chins, so 40x72=3.28M exp.

Lets hope so anyways :)

Back from camping, bot turned off after like 20 hours or so :( got 74-78 hunter and 2k chins (1M), which is decent, would of made wayyy more if it didn't turn off, oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I quit after I just got bored of the game/Got cleaned. BUT I'M BACK. I now have 390ish mil or something, and am working on 99 Mage, which was never a goal, I just want it :p. Will upload a bank pic and stat pic sometime this week!