49M Loot At Drop party!@$@#$#@@#$@#$

TJ

Posted Image

I was fishing (trying to get 65 for fish guild for a clue) and i saw the bankers saying "54M drop" and i was like "what the hell... ill try why not.... and so im popping ballons, and all of a sudden i see a stack of coins... look small, and dident think any thing of it. but i waited til the end of the drop to pick it up.... BUT when i did....

W0000000000000000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49M!!@@!@

:/ i bet u got that from a drop party, could be true, or not..

Have you seem how obsesed i am about the party room? lol. I even made a thread for it.

sick, i had almost same story with 19mil, but my friends was over and he kept telling me to go, i kept telling him hell no, so i eventually go and picked up a small stack and didnt even look at inventory. 5 mins or so later i look at 19mil cash pile lol

:/ i bet u got that from a drop party, could be true, or not..

^ Thought the same, but only because it's almost impossible to prove you got it all from a drop party.

So I believe it :p.

Gratz mate ^^.