The Lyrics Progress Thread

The Lyrics

Nice progress, keep going.

you

It really post on every thread don't you. Spam.

Not sure if serious... Yes I post on every thread I read, because that's the point of forums. Spam would mean that I post things for no reason, or to get my post count up. I actually read everything I've ever posted on. I enjoy forums and to see people's progress, you should be happy that someone is so engaged.
You basically just said what spam is , posting useless things. Why would you post me to keep going if it's a "PROGRESS"thread itsfucking obvious I'm going to keep training. Just gtfo this thread.

Sort your issues out bro, to be that mad at someone who basically is complementing you. Something must be wrong in your life.

Edited by DominatusTM

Sort your issues out bro, to be that mad at someone who basically is complementing you. Something must be wrong in your life.

clearly, get off my thread child i dont need pests here.

I'm not going to argue with someone who calls me a child, obviously you are contradicting yourself, because the way you are acting proves that you are indeed the child in this situation. So to save issues in the future, I'm done arguing with someone such as yourself, it would just turn out to be a waste of time.

I'm not going to argue with someone who calls me a child, obviously you are contradicting yourself, because the way you are acting proves that you are indeed the child in this situation. So to save issues in the future, I'm done arguing with someone such as yourself, it would just turn out to be a waste of time.

You keep replying to gain even more postcount, you post obvious shit to get more post count which is considered as the word "spam", you keep denying it yet you still do it. make me a favour and get the fuck off my thread little attention whore. Kids like you are worse then staff hunters on private servers.

You keep replying to gain even more postcount, you post obvious shit to get more post count which is considered as the word "spam", you keep denying it yet you still do it. make me a favour and get the fuck off my thread little attention whore. Kids like you are worse then staff hunters on private servers.

also wtf u arguing with that guy for he said keep going 

who gives a fuck about spam? what does his spam do to you?

something wrong with u?

Edited by B e n

Wow you are a complete moron ROFL, "you keep denying it", I replied one time, why do you refer to one time as many. You can't even comprehend a simple word like "spam", and you want me to "make you a favor". Would you like me to bake that or fry it, and then you refer to me as an attention whore. I'm sorry sir, but are you an idiot, I'm the attention whore? I simply posted one time on your progress topic, and you flip out. Wouldn't you be the attention whore, anyway I'm about done with your non sense. Also, don't act like you own anyone ROFL, "get the fuck off my topic" I can post here if I want mate and there's nothing your angry attitude can do about it. As far as arguing goes, I'm not going to tarnish my reputation by arguing all day on the forums with you about your tantrums. So this will be the last time I say it, I'm done arguing with you.

Edited by DominatusTM

also wtf u arguing with that guy for he said keep going 

who gives a fuck about spam? what does his spam do to you?

something wrong with u?

spam annoys the fuck out me. ill ask a forum mod to delete all the spam posts